Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pregnancy Update

I've definitely neglected the belly pics this go round... sorry baby Taylor, it doesn't mean I love you any less! Its not even that I care that much about looking bigger than I did with the other two (cuz I do look bigger) its just hmm... its just... maybe its that I WAS extremely busy up until dance camp and now I'm not as busy and am enjoying laying around reading books, watching dumb shows like the Bachelorette, swimming with my kids, and kinda being lazy! And for some reason blogging is kind of a chore to me!

I've also been playing catch up lately with all the events, and that won't slow down considering my mom is getting married in 10 days and I haven't blogged about my little buddy Jack Jack's b-day yet. But I thought I should mention that my pregnancy is going great, well I feel pregnant but not completely miserable (most of the time- sometimes I'm miserable, but who isn't when their stomach is being stretched, joints are being loosened, weight is being gained etc...) I'm looking forward to my little girl making her entrance into the world in 2 months! Less than that hopefully! (I am still shooting for an August B-day)

So the highlight of my pregnancy was my dr. telling me to slow down a little on the weight gain! What?? 10 lbs in one month is totally normal, right? Whatevs doc! I aint giving up my icecream or that big cupcake I had at 11pm tonight! I'll give it up after when I actually have a chance of being thin again. Right now its just up we go so why not enjoy myself?

Taylor is an active little mover inside my belly. My cousin brought a worry to my attention- a female Jack. hmmm... don't know what to think about that one. I LOVE my little boy and I can totally enjoy his craziness more if he has two sweet bookends- two Lydi's... so c'mon Taylor- just be calm, mama needs a calm one... crap I am totally jinxing myself.

Well I can't wait to see her- to see if she looks just like daddy like the other two or if she'll be the different one so I don't feel left out in my own family pictures! I can't wait to introduce her to Jack and Lydi. Lydi tells me all the time that she is going to teach Taylor about princesses and doggies and everything she loves. And Jack- well he'll probably teach her about wrestling, cars, and footballs -she's going to be a cool, well-rounded girl! Just 8 more weeks! Can't wait!

p.s. I'll get a belly pic up soon, I know everyone is dying to see my big belly, enlarged bum, and weird belly button poking out of all my shirts!

4 comments:

Bree said...

I didn't realize your mom was getting married so soon! No wonder she has looked so radiant and happy in all of the blog pics I've seen of her on yours and Jenny's (sp??) blogs. Tell her I said congratulations!
I am sure you look as fabulous as always. Seriously you always look great! I'm sad that I am missing all of these parties....so fun! Even if she doesn't look like you (which I think Lydi totally does, but whatever), then she will definitely be a very cool well rounded chick. And for the record, I just asked my magic eight and it's not good news...she is going to be crazy like Jack. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the eight ball never lies. Hang in there. Only 8 more weeks!

hatch family said...

I can't believe your due date is in 8 weeks. That seems just around the corner! how crazy is that! did it seem like this one went by so fast or what? I think so! Well hope ya'll are doing well! love you!

Breanne said...

Oh that looks so fun, I bet they loved-loved-loved you! I've wanted to get called to something like that for a long time.

And Happy Belated Birthday to Jarom!! And Happy Wedding soon to your mama!



(btw, I'm finally feeling quite a bit better today, pretty good yesterday ... so I'm one day overdue, but on the uphill swing of feeling ready, and we'll see when this little chickidee comes!)

And ... I miss you! Less talk, less seeing each other (esp. that) - soon we'll get a baby girls together ... soon.

Breanne said...

*our* baby girls ...

anyway, just fixin things.