Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mom's Wedding

Well the big event finally came and went... my mom was a bride- weird! But she looked so beautiful! It was so nice to have all the family down. Grandpa even made it to all the festivities! And I got to meet my other new neice Gwen! The reception was really pretty (thanks to the wedding woman Aunt Susan and all her glorious assistants - including myself :) We sang, we danced, we entertained... good times, good times. And now my mom is in Hawaii and I can't lie... I have almost picked up the phone a few times to call her and then I remember- oh yeah she's on her honeymoon, probably shouldn't call. I guess the umbilical chord really is still attached and she is stretching it a little far these days! haha... Here are some pics:






1 comment:

RonJohn said...

your mom really did look beautiful.