Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Almost here... Almost Ready!

So you can't ever REALLY be ready, right? But I just finished putting Taylor's clothes away in her little dresser. It was fun taking out Lydi's old clothes, washing them and picturing another little baby in them. Now my to-do list before baby comes:

- blog: I have 3 important posts and I want to have them done so I can concentrate on blogging her birth after she's here.
- my closet: I've been MAJORLY nesting and I've re-organized my entire kitchen and all of my millions of drawers and cabinets, time to hit my closet which looks a little scary right now.
- cleaning: I am dreading this, I might solicit some help on this one
- dance signs: since classes are starting about 3 weeks after I have Taylor, I need to start advertising now!
- visiting teaching
- cleaning the car seat

I'm taking a day off from all of this, well I may get the blogging in but everything else needs to wait... I have 2 other little kids that I haven't been spending as much time with since I've been busy with house projects and preparing for baby. I need a day with them. Tomorrow is their day. Jarom is off tomorrow too which makes it so awesome. OH and I have a massage tomorrow!!! Jarom's cousin. So I guess its going to be a glorious day tomorrow.

Status on pregnancy: dilated to 3 cm's and 60% effaced at 37 1/2 weeks. Doc says I can be induced by the 30th or 31st. I asked him for an August birthday for Taylor and technically I'm not due until the 6th of September. He said he has a daughter born on the 31st so he totally gets it. (its about the school cut-off if you haven't picked up on that) He said it looks like I will be ready so I'm excited :) I've been having contractions a lot- way more than with my other two. I feel one every time I stand up and then some sitting too! I had a hard one that I felt in my back tonight but I'm not expecting to go sooner than the 30th (remember that list up there?) If I did I wouldn't complain though.

I'm so excited for this little girl to come. I bonded with her on Saturday when my wonderful hubby stayed with the kids and let me shop for Taylor all afternoon. I talked to her (only when I was in the car so no one thought I was crazy) and I picked out some cute things for her. I can't wait to see what she looks like. I just know she's a special one meant to come on the earth at this time. I'm excited to be a mother of 3! wow. Sounds crazy.

1 comment:

Eldredge Family said...

I am so sorry that I have not come to VT you these past 2 months. I feel terrible. Please know you have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Please sign Miss Jayden up for Dance class...she wants to go SOOOO bad!

I am totally jealous a 3!!!! WHAT??? I am only a 1 and who knows when she is coming never!!! I did not even think about school and having her birthday a few days into September. I have been cleaning my house like a crazy lady! Every night it has to be clean before I go to bed just in case!! Then I wake up and well no baby! HAHA! Thank you for your cute little outfit! I loved it! Grandma loved it!!

I love you and hope your delivery goes well.