Tuesday, August 24, 2010
My kids made me so happy today.
Jack cried when we dropped Lydi off after pre-school and said over and over again, "I wan Yidi!". He was so happy when we picked her up. When Lydi saw him she said super excitedly, "Hey Jack! I had fun today!" and proceeded to tell us about her day. Then after Jack got up from his nap he ran in and sat on the chair with her to watch cartoons. She said, "mom, I love my brother". Just when I was starting to go crazy with the sibling fighting this past week, they've decided they love each other. Nothing could make a mom happier! And it makes me so excited to have another sibling for them to love! I know I love my siblings, I don't know what I'd do without them. So I guess I have to have a couple more after this (ask me if I still feel this way in a week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That picture is adorable! So sweet those two.
Thinking of you!!! How are you hanging in there?
These post just remind me how much I love your family!
ps. Can I still take newborn photos of Taylor? I think that'd be so fun!
Awwww.... Ellie comes home and talk about her friend Lydi. It's SO CUTE! :) Good Luck with having that sweet baby girl! Let me know if you need anything. :)
Post a Comment