Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lydi is in School!

 My little baby went to her first day of pre-school with Mrs. Oakeson. She was so excited to go and couldn't wait! Once we got to her house and were standing outside she got a little nervous. She wouldn't cry and was trying to be brave but I asked her if she was a little scared and she said yes. I, of course, started to tear up and had to hide from her and the other moms! But then some more little girls got there and I walked her up to her chair. Jack wanted to sit down and join in right away, so I have a feeling I won't have a hard time sending him to school. She finally sat down and when I left she had a cute little grin on her face that totally made me feel better. Me and Jack came to get her with a Burger King happy meal and she was happy as can be. She told me "we forgot to learn letters but we'll do it next time!" haha Then she showed everyone her picture of Allie Alligator. I can't believe what a big girl she is!

1 comment:

hatch family said...

i can't believe Lydi and Pax are in preschool now. So Crazy. She looks totally cute, like always! Pretty Lydi!