Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jack is in a bed!!

Last Monday night (August 9th) my little Jack graduated from a crib. We changed the "pink room" to a nice tan color and put his ASU stuff in there. We prepared him a little but he was slightly confused at first. We were all cheering for him so he got excited!

We tucked him in and left the room. I thought hmm... he is being pretty good! But I thought I would check on him anyway. I found him in Lydi's room (she was fast asleep) with the light on and playing with toys! So back to bed we went. We did this quite a bit. Till about 11pm. The next day he was pretty worn out from his new bed so I found him like this:  

Since then it has just been too easy! He has been so good! I'm so proud of him.

2 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Yeah, Jack!! You're growing up and getting ready for baby sister to come.

hatch family said...

Good for Jack! I'm dreading doing this with Trista! Let me know all your tricks!