Well there is a long hunting story that comes along with these pictures but I'll let Jarom tell you if you are interested. Oh yeah and a warning to animal lovers out there- don't read on! (I grew up in a hunting family and love that my husband hunts but I still find myself rooting for the deer to get away when he's telling me his stories) The main gist is Jarom and Selle decided to be tough men and hike up a ridge and camp there with whatever was on their back. I guess it was good cause Jarom finally got his buck! Later on in the trip Jarom almost dehydrated, his radio died and Selle thought Jarom was hallucinating (he wasn't - long story) so he made my Travis and Clay go pick him up. He survived thank goodness. (I am always worried when he's on the hunt- snakes, scorpions, rabid coyotes or mountain lions, dehydration, getting shot by other hunters... scary stuff) but everyone came back just a little dirty and worn out. Selle, Van and Ty also got deer. They had a blast and filled up their canteen of man time so hopefully that will last a little while haha...
Here is my brother Ty. So cute and so eligible...
I enjoyed my weekend even though I was fearing it (the whole being alone with the 3 munchkins for 5 days)! My ol' college roommate and BFF from BYU Stace came in to town from Seattle and we took the kids to Schnepf Farms and hung out. Rachel and Shannon (Travis's new main squeeze- isn't she gorgeous??) came too and it was a blast. I'm so glad Stace got to know my kiddos. Jack got so attached to her he snuggled with her all night! haha He even coughed in her mouth a few times- now thats love.
I nursed on a haystack. How many can say that? I look freaky though...














No comments:
Post a Comment