Saturday, October 30, 2010

Today.

I don't think today was a very interesting day but I just felt like writing something on my blog that doesn't include having to upload pictures. The day started at 2:30am when Taylor cried, nursed her, was falling back asleep when Jarom woke me up and told me that Jack puked. I guess I didn't hear him...oops! Jarom already had the sheets in the washer and Jack in the bath by the time I came to and realized I wasn't dreaming. Finished cleaning him up and then went to bed, but little buddy kept wanting to get in our bed. So I went to his bed and laid by him. Woke up at 4:30am very cold and uncomfortable. Went back to my bed. Woke up at 8:30am (thanks Taylor!) skipped a real estate doo-dad (too late) and concentrated on getting ready for my choreography gig at 10. 9:55a- promptly left the house, arrived at where my mom was (the babysitter) at 10am- oops gonna be late... worried about Jack but figured he only threw up because of the massive amount of sweets and junk he ate at the Queen Creek football game last night... arrived at the library(where I was choreographing) only to find out I was actually 45 minutes early- not 15 minutes late. After a quick detour to QT for a taquito and water I showed up in time for all the kids to get there. Nursed about half way through WHILE teaching- haha, sorry kids! I was covered don't worry... came home at 1pm to a sleeping Jack and Taylor, talked with my mom and Mike a bit and sent them on their way. Here is the fabulous part: I just rested the rest of the afternoon until dinner time! I talked with the kids (while laying down), nursed Tay Tay (while laying down) and just let the house chill today. No major cleaning. Did I mention Jarom was working today? I hate when he's gone on a Saturday. So yeah I might pay for my little vacation on Monday but it was fun! Me and Jack made chili and cornbread while Lydi took a late snoozer on the couch. He added lots of salt but it turned out pretty good. So now I need to go hang with the hubby cause the last baby just fell asleep on my lap. Here's to lazy Saturdays and boring blog topics that turn in to good blog book entries later!

5 comments:

Clayton and Niki said...

I loved that post. I feel like I don't know what's going on in anyone's lives lately...so that was a good look inside your day. I miss you! :)

p.s. Is it wierd/sad to have to say "miss you" when you live down the road? Love you.

Brenden+Nikki said...

That sound like am awesome, busy, relaxing day! ;)

Therese Snider said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Therese Snider said...

I am so very impressed with you Melanie! First of all, I didn't realize you had a blog & for you to keep it up for so many years, I am impressed! And I can't believe you have 3 kids and 2 jobs and clean house and keep up with everything I don't know about...goodness, I am going to be calling you for some advice someday. Congrats on your new life!!! (well new to me)

PS I am the author who removed the last post. I reread it and it look like nobody had learned me how to spoke.

dustin and amy said...

I'm doing my blog book right now and you are so right, that will be the blog post that you say to the kids, "read this, this is what we did when you were little". I love it!