Last family night the kids and daddy picked out what kind of pumpkin they would carve. And due to the slight obsession with the 1929 Disney Skeleton Dance cartoon, (thanks to the Nelson clan for getting us on to this, can't watch it without thinking of Kyle and Kimball's dance), they decided on a skeleton pumpkin.
We cut it open and stuck the kids hands in it (we are so nice). Neither of them really enjoyed that but Lydi tried to act brave.
Jack didn't however.
Then we let daddy do his art on the pumpkin and wah lah!! Pretty awesome I think!
Taylor was content sitting in her cute Halloween outfit (courtesy of Aunt Nina) and watching the whole thing go down.
2 comments:
Ok, so I have been a slacker about blogging and checking other people's blogs lately and I missed a TON on yours. Taylor is beautiful and I hope she isn't walking by the time I get to meet her, your girl's room is adorable, I loved your thoughts on going from two to three, I'm hiring Jarom to carve our pumpkins (I seriously bought stickers for our pumpkins this year) and I miss and love you guys!!!
Jarom is amazing!! And that baby is about the squeezable thing ever!
Post a Comment