Rachel needed some riding buddies to drive down to El Paso last weekend so me and Taylor took a little adventure together. It was fun visiting the old homestead... though I have to admit, El Paso just doesn't feel the same without our good ol' brick house and grandma and grandpa there. But I LOVE my family that is still there and it was fun spending some one on one time with my Reggie! We stayed up till 2am playing Dance Central (and now I am convinced I have to get my hands on an x box as soon as possible). Taylor didn't have the best naps but she was pretty happy considering. I loved being with my little baby but we sure did miss daddy, Lydi, and Jack! When we got home she was squealing when we brought her in to see them! She was so excited! Oh and the only terrible part of the weekend is I visited El Paso without eating out- no Chicos, no Whataburger, no Gils, no Frisco, no nothin'... guess I'll have to go back again...
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good times, good times. I have unlocked some more songs, but I ain't exactly getting 5 stars like u were. Hurry back so we can do it again.
Post a Comment