Well it wasn't the whole family- not even half probably but we had a little reunion nonetheless. I took on the planning role since my mom has a lot going on in her life right now and she was the one who usually did it. We were so happy that Don and Peggy and 4 of their kids came in town but we definitely missed all you other out of towners... next year I have big plans for us...
It started out with the lake on Friday morning. I actually did alright on the wakeboard. It was so fun! The kids had fun, well Lydi was not happy on the boat. Thank goodness for my sweet Uncle Don (seriously I don't know what I'd do without my uncles) he put her on his lap and made her feel secure. Jack loved swimming around after he got used to it- and Taylor- she is a regular fish! Everyone had fun (except we HATED the bees that were everywhere)
That night we got together for taco salad and some amazing desserts at my moms. It was so so so fun- just like old times.
Saturday we had a blast at the Bounz House! We had obstacle course races and I got velcroed up on the wall as did Jack and Lyd- Taylor and daddy had to go home and miss out because when we went to get Tay out of her carseat she had pooped EVERYWHERE and was seriously playing in it! Sick!!! So daddy was sweet to take her home since I was in charge of the thing.
That night we had our talent show of course- its tradition. People still yelled at me to get it started (thats tradition too I think) but it went well. I love my Larsons- I love their irreverant, loving, no nonsense ways- they are my rock :)
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















1 comment:
You are so amazing Mel! What a fun family reunion and good job putting it together!
Post a Comment