Saturday, October 13, 2012

Checking IN

I have so much to catch up on and I will do it... I will just need a good marathon night... we moved so things have been crazy! Moving is tough when you have a bigger family and lots of stuff! Too much stuff! But things are going so well. We love our new home. Jarom's job is so great. The kids are so fun. What a fantastic year for the Ellis clan! Taylor is so hilarious... she was pretending I was her baby and then when I pretended to burp she leaned forward and said, "say excuse me!" She is so stinkin smart. And now she has decided she wants to be potty trained! She is doing great with it too!Another funny thing she said: she told me Thank you mommy for something and then I said you're welcome. She yelled at me with a grouchy face and said, "I not welcome, I'm Taylor!"

Jackson has handled the move a little funny... he is so jumpy and if I am out of his line of sight I hear a very distressed yell, "MOOOOMMMM!!!???" I know its just a phase and I should be glad I am needed cuz there will come a day... He is so great though- really grown up and tries so hard to be a good boy despite his rambunctious demeanor. He still sits on his sisters heads frequently but then out of nowhere he will shock me with very mature behavior. He always reminds us to have prayer and he always wants to say it. We are working on his crazy eye sight right now. He will need surgery so we are patching him in preparation. Poor buddy, he does so well though. His first soccer game is tomorrow! He scored a goal during a scrimmage last week so I am excited to watch!

Lydi is like on her way to being a teen, I mean that in a good way! She just seems so old to me lately! She is doing fantastic in kindergarten. Her teacher said she scored way at the top on their aptitude test. She doesn't talk a ton but she is loving it :) She has began to be a big  helper for me and I love having her to hang out with when she is around! We are going to a dance convention and a play next month so TWO big dates!

I still have to write about Tay and Lydi's birthdays, school, etc etc etc... but for now I am going to bed. Life is good!

1 comment:

Breanne said...

I always love your descriptions of your kids & the cute things they say. 'I not welcome!' - ha! - so cute!

I'm glad everything is going so well. : ) Let's hang soon!