Monday, October 1, 2012

Lydi turned 6!

My little girl is growing up too fast! This was her first mega date with mom and dad. Just the 3 of us... Like how it was for 20 months of her life...

We started at build a bear, it was hers and our first time and it was a great experience! She got a rainbow bear and named her Brooklyn:) then we went to olive garden and she literally ate herself sick! A couple days later on her actual birthday we served her breakfast in bed and then we had cake at Lalas house.

I love lydi and her gentle ways. She truly makes me a better person. One time I was in the bathroom doing her hair and we were talking about school. I told her she is cool and sweet thinking I was paying her a compliment. She said in her sweet lydi voice..." I don't want to be cool, just sweet". I realized that I probably spent too much time trying to be cool when i was young haha and that is just one of many examples where Lydia's sweet demeanor teaches me. I LOVE her and so do daddy, jack and Taylor. Don't know what we would ever do without our goose:)

No comments: