Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Boy or Girl???

So ultrasound day finally arrived!!! We told the kids we would make cupcakes with either pink or blue icing inside for when they got home. They were so excited and couldn't wait to get home from school. Jarom and I went to our appointment. The doc let Jarom tell me what the baby was (since he knew Jarom was a tech). Jarom said, "Its a girl!" So there you have it! 3 girls!! Heaven help me!! I was excited because now I can picture her, name her, dream of her and it becomes so much more real... but... I felt bad about making a spectacle of finding out when I knew there was one little guy who might be really sad... but I did it anyway! The third picture says it all- look at Jack's face! haha... he was a little disappointed but I must say he handled it like a champ. Right after he sighed and let out a little whine he said, "its ok I will still love her". So its a Baby Mallory. 

Mallory we are so excited for you to join our family! You have some pretty awesome sisters and one great brother to protect you. You also have the BEST daddy ever. He already says he wants to put a ball in your hands right away so you can be our one girl who does sports haha. (mama says you can dance AND do sports). Our family really needs you right now! We lost the last baby and it made us pretty sad. So we are extra grateful you are healthy and look perfect in your ultrasound. Your heart is beating strong and everything looks great. I wonder if you will be quiet and timid like Lydi or crazy and sassy like Tay Tay- or maybe just a mixture of the two. I can't wait to see Jack take care of you. He really has the biggest heart. Taylor will be obsessed with you and probably never leave you alone! And Lydi- well I have a feeling she will be like a second mother to you. I am so grateful to be your mom! We love you already so much! 





No comments: