Saturday, June 7, 2014

May!

May is always a fun busy month! Graduations, our anniversary, the start of SUMMER! 

Taylor was first- what a darling little thing :) Her pre-school days were fun but she is not one for organized education, at least not yet... She did enjoy performing for us but the weekly routine wasn't her favorite. She wants to be home with her mama and I want her home with me too! Miss Kylie and Miss Mindy were awesome though. She learned so many cute songs and brought home the cutest crafts. I'm proud of her for going and I just love my little 3 year old. 

A week or so before Jack's graduation I got to go to his class for a mommy makeover! It was so fun. I looked so lovely! He giggled the whole time, I just love this boy. He has done a great job in Kindergarten! Principals Pride almost the entire year. He was fast at his homework and I really didn't have to help him very much. He is such a smart, cute, fun boy and we are so proud of him. 

Lydia didn't have a graduation but she did have her last dance competition and the school talent show to keep her busy. She did wonderful! She is having fun with dance now and getting so good at it. She did great in 1st grade! Her reading has improved so much! I can't believe I will have a 2nd grader next year! I love my goose. 

Next was the twins graduation. We are so proud of these twinners! Doctors of Pharmacy wow!! It was so cool to see them up there. When we went to Vegas we were able to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary. I am pretty big pregnant so it wasn't a crazy Vegas night on the strip by any means! We visited Guy Fieri's restaraunt and it was sooooo good. After that I think we walked about 1 block before I decided not to do that and we went to Excalibur (our hotel) haha. It was nice to get away with my hubby though! Especially knowing our kids were safe and sound and having fun with their cousins. 

And now we have reached SUMMER! woo-hoo! I am 32 weeks in this picture at Big Surf. We are going to have a blast and we are going to meet our baby girl!!! 

Gr













No comments: