I have been pretty bad at keeping track of all the funny things that Taylor says and its seriously daily that she comes up with a whopper so here is an attempt to remember a few: (these are all when she has been 3 years old.)
We were driving to get some icecream and Taylor said, "I'm sooo excited to go get some ice cream at Bunny Acorns", I laughed and said, what's Bunny Acorns? Do you mean Baskin Robbins? And she said- "oh yeah I couldn't bemember what it was called".
We went to see Uncle Preston and Aunt Jayme in Tucson and as we were driving away Taylor says dreamily, "Uncle Preston is soooo handsome. I'm going to marry him when I'm a mom". We all had a good laugh and then about a week later she said it again when the kids were chatting about who they were going to marry. I said, "but what will happen to Aunt Jayme? Uncle Preston is already married to her". She got so sad and put her head in her hands and said, "I guess I will marry nobody".
Taylor asked Rachel, "did you give baby Alice a haircut?" (she's completely bald)
One day she came home from pre-school and said she had a boyfriend. When we asked her what his name was she thought about it for a minute and then said, "mmmm Boots". His name is Boots? I asked. "Yep boots, but I already broke him to pieces" (I think that meant she broke up with him). Later Jarom realized who she was talking about. The guy who shoes our horses son goes to her pre-school and always wears boots. We asked Taylor if Boots name was Corbin and she "yes! thats it, Corbin!"
Whenever Taylor has "loose stools" she says, "mom its floppy loppy poop".
We were at a small hole in the wall type restaurant and she walked in the bathroom (it was a nice bathroom considering...) and she said, "mom- why they have a nice bathroom and a yucky house?" I laughed and said- "Taylor you are so right how do you know everything?" She laughed and said, "I sometimes just get lucky when I talk!"
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment