Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jacksons 1st Laugh



Ok so this actually happened a week ago, but its a must-see. I love the first laugh! I'm sure I'll get one with more laughing but its so cute to hear that first outburst when they are trying so hard to get their voice out. We love Jack- he is so fun. Lydi loves him too!

7 comments:

Clayton and Niki said...

I only have one word....STUD!

Mauzy Fam said...

YOu can't help but smile!! He's sure a cutie pie and such a good baby.

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh, Jack is killing me. Especially that he's wearing my boys' shirt in that picture! I think I have every outfit they wore memorized..... Your babies always have the best hair! And I love Lydi's hair right now. So cute! You better come up here so I can see them...

Lauren said...

:) heheh, SO CUTE!

echolsfamily said...

So cute!! First laughs are the best, it looks like it takes so much work for them to get out any noise.

Sarah Pace said...

I love it!! When they laugh like that!! HAiley still, when she laughs hard like that it makes me laugh! I just love it!

Sam and Rachel said...

Melgo, you're kids are ADORABLE! I love Jackson's expressions.