Saturday, September 20, 2008
Lydi's birthday invitation
Do you ever feel like you can't blog about something because you haven't blogged about something else you've been meaning to blog about? Don't know if that made sense but I'm going to ignore that rule because I'll catch up later. This was too funny: my brother-in-law made an invitation for Lydi's birthday. I gave him an idea (sort-of) and he took it to the next level hahaha... tell me what you think about my Lydi-rella!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very Cute!! She is such a cutie!!
hahaha thats funny! little lyd! how is she two already?
I laughed my butt off when I opened my email and got that. It's so perfect! Lydi is the perfect Lydi-Rella!
Lydi-rella is beautiful!! I was just telling Selle last night how much I love your kids! Can't wait for her birthday!
I think it hilarious! I hope her Princess birthday package gets there in time for her party!!!
Post a Comment