
Our Easter was crazy and fun. We had the whole Ellis clan (minus Preston who we missed of course) at our house. Saturday we dressed them alike and attempted to take pictures. Jackson was the hardest because he is WAY too busy for pictures. We finally got a cute one when we had grammy and papa step in. 








Later we had a little Easter egg hunt INSIDE because it was so windy and cold! I couldn't believe it! I remember last Easter Lydi was playing in a pool in the backyard. This is Arizona for heavens sake. Oh well, the kids had fun regardless.


The next morning they woke up to their goodies.
Jackson was actually really excited by this whole Easter thing. It was so cute. Too bad he opened his plastic eggs to find Gerber cookies- he wanted the good stuff of course. Lydi ate so much candy I thought she would throw-up. She did get sick, but just a cold. We gave her a little Triaminic and between that and the cold symptoms coming on, she was completely dazed at church. I am SO sad that my camera ran out of battery when we were taking pics of them in their Sunday clothes- Jack looked so cute in his sweater vest! All I got was this one stoned pic of Lydi before it died! haha- she looks so miserable. I know Cassie and my mother-in-law got some- so email me those guys!
Jackson was actually really excited by this whole Easter thing. It was so cute. Too bad he opened his plastic eggs to find Gerber cookies- he wanted the good stuff of course. Lydi ate so much candy I thought she would throw-up. She did get sick, but just a cold. We gave her a little Triaminic and between that and the cold symptoms coming on, she was completely dazed at church. I am SO sad that my camera ran out of battery when we were taking pics of them in their Sunday clothes- Jack looked so cute in his sweater vest! All I got was this one stoned pic of Lydi before it died! haha- she looks so miserable. I know Cassie and my mother-in-law got some- so email me those guys! 
Pax, Kaybri, and Trista looked so cute too and all the cousins got along really well this time. Its so great to have cousins close in age. It was a great weekend.
3 comments:
Jackie boy looks so cute with that egg in his hand. Little Lyd would get completely drugged on cold meds, like mother, like daughter!
ok so i am dying to see the garage renovations!!!! Hurry up
It looks like you guys had quite a full house......how fun! I love the picture of Lydi in her princess dress....priceless!
Post a Comment