Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Here comes Summer!

My new philosiphy in life is to work hard and play hard. I think we've succeeded at that this past month. Here are some fun pictures of us just having fun!





























3 comments:

Team Cody said...

HOW FUN! Where did you go swimming and where are those waterfall things? Grace would LOOOOVE that. Let me know, Jack is a stud and Grace says she misses him. MUAH

Jenn said...

Cute pictures! The one in your header is my favorite. The boys wish they could play with Lydi and Jack- they were looking at the pics and asking where that park is.

Bree said...

I can't believe how much Jack looks like Jarom in these pictures. Too cute!

I know I owe you a call back. I suck. That song Lydi sang is the cutest thing I've ever heard. I have it saved on my phone!