Thursday, May 14, 2009
I love dance! (I know... big surprise!)
I just got back from my dance recital. Its the first time that I actually put a whole recital together with 20 routines and a million dancers, costumes etc... I was superbly stressed and had a few hiccups but it went off without a hitch! It was so awesome to watch my high school girls grow and become such great dancers. It was also great to watch the little girls- they stole the show with their Vanilla Ice/MC Hammer throw back! I was also grateful that I got to perform a solo. I miss that part of it all. Anyway, dancing is just the greatest thing and I am so happy I still get to do it. I'm so glad that Lydi came and actually enjoyed herself. Her and cute little Katelynn danced away in the back! Man, it was just fun. Hopefully I'll get some pics emailed to me by the dancers' moms so I can post some. And maybe, just maybe I will figure out how to post my solo since Jarom recorded it... we'll see about that one. Anyway, I am just lucky that I get to do what I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i demand to see the solo! im jealous, i miss preforming. Now its just me and the kids jammin' out in the privacy of our home haha
glad all went well.
I want to see the solo too! I wish I could have made it! I didn't realize it was JUST your students too. I really wish I could have come - we had arranged a while back for some friends to come over for dinner and stuff...
Solo! Solo! Solo!
... That is really, really great that you get to do what you love :)
You're so good at it!
How cool is that!? I would love to see you dance! I love watching dancers, its a secret dream of mine to be able to be ever so graceful enough to dance :)
Post a Comment