Sunday, May 31, 2009

4 Years Ago...










I don't remember much from that day honestly (that's what pictures are for). But I do remember the way Jarom's hand felt when we were being sealed(kind of clammy but safe), seeing Aunt Rhonda's teary face during the ceremony, hugging my Grandpa in the sealing room and crying, and looking at Jarom during the luncheon and finally realizing that we were actually married. Jarom and I agree that it feels like its been way more than 4 years (I mean 3 mortgages, 2 kids, a few different careers, 3 small businesses...) but I think having gone through all that we've grown a lot as a couple and we are so happy together and with our life right now.

6 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary. It must be my pregancy emotions, but you had me crying from the beginning of that post. NERD!

debra said...

How sweet...I got a little teary too, I think it was the clammy safe hand that got me :)Happy anniversary!

dustin and amy said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!

Team Cody said...

Happy Anniversary! Did you have pink and brown as your colors too!!? Holy cow, how many bridesmaids did you have? We need to get together!

Sarah Pace said...

Happy aniversary!!! has it only been 4 years!! it does seem like longer huh! The only thing I remember was the pool at your reception and someone falling in!!! =) no it was beautiful! actually one of the best receptions I have been to!! congradulations you guys!

Bree said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years! That was such a fun day. You forgot to post the best picture of the night. Yeah, you know the one!