Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jack is a WALKING FOOL!

Look at my little buddy go! He's been taking steps for awhile but I think I can finally say he's a walker. He still does his hobble leg crawl but he walks quite a bit. Its so cute! What a champ! 10 1/2 months old! Sorry its not the best video, kind of dark, but you get the idea! Oh yeah and I know you like the shot of my legs at the end :)

5 comments:

RonJohn said...

oh my gosh, he is too little to be walking. hahah such a cutie, and yes you have very nice legs.

PS so are you trying out for "so ya think?" Fall auditions are starting soon....

Mary Taylor said...

Oh my gosh!! Can this kid get any cuter?? Hooray for Jack!! You guys look like you're having so much fun, we need to join in on that action.

Lady Robason said...

He is so adorable! I like the grin at the beginning of the video. It's like. "okay, mom, I'll show you what I can do!"

Can't wait to see you guys in July!

Bree said...

Congrats Jack!! He is already a little athlete. I have a feeling Elle isn't too far behind so I am just bracing myself. You are right...I do love the sexy leg shot at the end!

Team Cody said...

Holy Cow!! We gotta send Grace over to your house for a day so she can figure out the walking thing. She FINALLY figured out crawling. Don't worry, a few days short of her 10 month mark. Silly girl. Hope to see ya soon!