Monday, June 29, 2009

Dance and Cheer Camp


Camp was such a blast. It was so fun to have Lydi there! She didn't really follow the teacher AT ALL. (a little too young) but she liked to dance and twirl! She would get pretty tired and in the middle of camp she would lay down on the mats and say, "mom I'm done". After awhile she'd jump up and say, "Ok! I'm ready to dance!" We had a great turn-out and the recital at then end was so cute. I was passing out ribbons to the dancers at the end and Lydi was clear up in the stands. When I announced her name she came running down to the court grinning from ear to ear. She was so excited to get her pink ribbon! I'm excited to start having Lydi in my dance classes. I love this girl!

2 comments:

debra said...

how cute!! i just read your dance blog and had NO idea you danced with Shane Sparks...I love him!!
I would love to see you dance :) if only i had a girl...she would be in your class for sure!

Bree said...

Lydi is so lucky to have a dance instructor as a mom and an aunt as a hair stylist!