Happy Birthday my little bundle of joy! I love Jack's chubby thighs, goofy grin, long eyelashes (especially when they are wet in the bath), crazy eyebrows, weird vibrating noises, and even his little fits where he throws himself to the ground. He is the happiest, sweetest little man and I feel so lucky to be his mommy. He can say mama, dada and baba and I think he has a certain word for Lydi but I haven't quite caught on to it yet. He runs fast, climbs like a monkey and gets into everything he shouldn't. He loves carrying balls around, running with his eyes closed, swinging his arms, tackling daddy, pulling Lydi's hair and eating her princesses, and throwing his trucks. (wow he sounds like a monster! But he does it all with a smile. He really is sweet, I promise)For his birthday we had an awesome "Superjack" party. My brother-in-law is so talented and he made the invitations.




It was red velvet and he didn't really like it! I was shoving it in his mouth and he was spitting it out!
Even Lydi tried!
As soon as I gave him icecream he liked it better and made a huge mess.









6 comments:
Such a fun party and a fun mama!! I love Jack - he's such a stud.
Ahhh, I can't believe he's one! I feel bad I didn't send him a present yet- I forget when it's so close to Kimball's! I don't know what chubby thighs you're looking at- both your kids are stringbeans. Jarom's cake is so awesome! And is that my boys' old red swimsuit Jack has on? (You know I like to see my nephews in my hand-me-downs) Happy Birthday Jack! I'd ask if you're walking yet, but I know you mastered that months ago, you monkey!!
so im peeking at your blog. he is a cutie. he is a angel in primary every time i see him. he is a cutie!~
Happy Birthday Jack!!! I can't believe he is already one! I love his party. So cute! That last picture of him with the cake is hilarious!
happy birthday Jack! he is so cute! and i love the cake and superman decorations!! looks so fun!
I'm so honored Grace made the blog!! That was a fun party! Hope you guys can make it to Grace's next month. Miss you!
Post a Comment