Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lydi the Goose











Lydi is always in her own make-believe princess world. At any given time during the day you can hear her talking or singing with her princess dolls. She is really in to anything artistic right now. She loves to paint, color, draw, and make crafts. She is really picky with her coloring too. If she colors out of the lines too much or a wrong color she gets so mad! We have fun browsing in stores and talking about what she wants for Christmas or her birthday but we can't go into the Disney store. Twice now she has thrown the biggest fits, which are uncharacteristic for her, to the point where I had to drag her out while she was kicking and screaming! She just loves her princesses so much! But she really is the sweetest, kindest, most gentle little girl. Yesterday she pushed Jack away when he was trying to get her stuff and he threw himself on the floor and started screaming (he was a little over dramatic because he was tired). Lydi got on the floor level with him and I heard her saying in the sweetest little voice, "Oh Jackson, I'm sorry, its ok buddy, do you want me to pick you up?" It was so cute. She also LOVES to hear stories about Disneyland and watch You Tube videos of the "real" princesses at Disneyland. I can't wait to take her someday and I usually get choked up watching the princesses greet the little girls because I can't wait to see her reaction when we get there. She always want to wear dresses (preferably pink) and she always wants her hair "long". She also wants my hair long! If I have it in a pony tail, she tries to rip it out! She is so quirky and funny. I love my biddy!

No comments: