Well I guess its true what they say! A very bad dress rehearsal results in a great performance! It was my first true recital and it was a blast. I was on cloud 9 after the show. It was especially great seeing my little Lydi up there at her first recital. I wish I could've enjoyed that part more but I was rather crazy that night. I am glad I have the video and pictures! Here are some shots of the girls!
The week after the recital we performed at Schnepf Farms. It was pretty fun but SOOOO hot. The poor little tumbling class couldn't even put their little hands on the mats! The girls still rocked it though. It was a nice chill performance and fun festivities afterward.
This is how we all felt after the long hot day:
1 comment:
oh my gosh those costumes are to die for! Heres hopin' my Ash will get to take lessons from her aunt melgo someday.
Post a Comment