Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mothers Day and Fathers Day

I am so happy to be a mom to the two best kids on earth! Lydi makes me so proud, she is so grown up and such a sweet girl. She amazes me with how smart she is and always has something funny to say. She is so imaginitive and creative. She turns random things into castles and airplanes.. she is so cool. And Jack... where do I begin? He is such a fun guy to be around! Always laughing, making funny faces, jibber jabbering like he totally knows what he's saying! He's really growing up now... tear! Our house would be pretty boring without our fun loving little wrestler to shake things up. And now I get to have another little girl! Being a mom is such a wonderful adventure! I can't wait to meet our new little baby! On Mothers Day I got spoiled with breakfast in bed and the cutest cards. I love my family!

Fathers Day was the day before Jarom's birthday this year so it was his special weekend! The best part was when he watched Lydi sing with the primary. It was her first time getting up there and he was just beaming watching her! She was so cute but kind of scared so she stared at her feet for awhile. The kids made him a card and we got him a cool shirt he had wanted. The kids love their daddy so much! When they get up and he's already gone they always ask where he is. Yesterday in the grocery store Jack was yelling, "DADDEEE! WHE AW YOU??!!" And when daddy gets home he yells "DADDY!" And runs right over. He loves to punch his daddy in the face (entirely provoked by daddy who laughs and punches back). And Lydi has loved her daddy from day one. She thinks he hung the moon. We are so lucky to have such an awesome daddy!

1 comment:

Bree said...

Glad you had a great day!!! You are an awesome mom and deserved all the spoiling you recieved? Is spoiling a word??? Ya know what I mean. Love ya!