Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Suns game performance!

My annual Suns game post! Woo-hoo! I've really gotten into a rhythm with the Suns games! They are pretty fun! I even asked one of the Oklahoma City players for their autograph and realized it was my first time ever asking for an autograph! Funny thing is- I'm not even sure who he is! But he's a starter so I'll take it!

ANYWAY we were sad this year that Tay and Jack were sick so daddy stayed home (what a man right?) and I took Lyd with me to the game. Freestyle Dance rocked the arena! They were so so cute! Lydi did so awesome. She looked right at me (I was center court helping the little ones remember the moves) and smiled the whole time. She did the moves great. Its really fun that we get to do this every year. I was so proud of all the girls and especially my little rock star. She said her favorite part was wearing make-up.

Here are some of the dancers right before- they look a little nervous!






No comments: