Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentines Day Super-MOM style

I decided I wanted to be a Super-Mom this Valentines Day so I woke up before the kids (just that alone is a feat) and decorated the house with pink streamers. I put their little V-day gifts on the table and started making some heart shaped pancakes. Of course this is the day my kids decide to sleep in until 8:30!! They woke up and were so excited and giggly. Lydi got a pony and Jack got a little gun. Taylor got a teddy bear. They ate their pancakes while I made some cookie dough for later and then we started making our valentines to deliver to people. We made one for all of our cousins who live in town- that was 21 kids!! I was determined to deliver them all! BUT... everyone lives too far away from each other and we only got 8 delivered haha... yeah Amy, Tam, Nik, Lachae, Nina- I didn't get to your houses and I still have the little cards for all of your kids- its the thought that counts right?










We delivered till we got hungry and then went to Andrea's for Mcdonalds and playtime. Daddy came home with Costa Vida, a rose for me and a wonderful card with a gift certificate to get a pedicure!! woo-hoo! I got him a few things too and then we made sugar cookies with the kids.



As soon as we could, we put the kids to bed so we could enjoy a little at-home v-day date. We put on an old black and white love movie with James Stewart and I swiftly fell asleep. It was the perfect Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are SUCH a GREAT mom Mel!!! You inspire me to be better. :)