Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My B-day


What a perfect day! I woke up to the best Happy Birthday song with Mexican eggs, toast, and juice on a tray and a little gift. I sat in bed and watched some Lord of the Rings (we've been working on the trilogy for awhile). Then we got up and went into town to collect on some free birthday items: first stop Krispy Kremes for a free dozen doughnuts. We went to a park that had a lake with cute little ducks and ate our food and shared with the ducks of course. It was perfect weather. I LOVE Arizona this time of year. Then we went to a thrift store where I actually bought shoes I liked. The kids had fun too picking out books and videos to watch in the car. Jarom scored a couple of his famous thrift store shirts. Throughout the day I got lots of calls and songs and that was fun. In the evening we had the twinners and Omar come over to celebrate with me. We had pizza and cake and watched the last Lord of the Rings. It was so awesome- I have the best family ever. The ONLY downer came 3 hours AFTER my b-day was over. Remember all that pizza and cake? I ended up throwing all that up at about 3 am and some more at about 7am- I was pretty sick for the whole next day but it was still a great b-day! 29! aaaahhh! I am almost old!

2 comments:

elise said...

Happy birthday! Free dozen donuts?! Amazing.

Jenn said...

I would just like to know what is up with Travis' moustache.