Ok so we didn't really celebrate New Years- I went to bed at 11pm (I think thats the first time I've missed the stroke of midnight on New Years since I was like 8 or something) I guess I am an old lady! But we had so much fun going down to Animas. We love it there- its daddy's home and I feel at home there too. The best part, besides seeing family, is that it totally had snow on the ground! The kids got to make a snowman. They were so excited! Joni and Trista were there so that was awesome. We had a second little Christmas with grammie and papa and as you can see the kids loved their gifts.
We also took some family pictures- it was freezing so we didn't take many but here is one we liked:
We did eat black eyed peas so I think we will have lots of luck this year: job for Jarom... Taylor might learn to walk... Jack might learn to talk better and use the potty... Lydi will learn to read... maybe I'll learn to like sew or play the piano or something... you just never know! I love a New Year and the exciting things it brings!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















2 comments:
Such a cute family. How is taylor doing? How big is she now? She's adorable!! We have the same pink stripped sleeper for Paige, LOVE it. Miss you guys. Hope things are good
I love your family picture! So stinkin' cute! Looks like a really fun weekend, I wanna play in the snow so bad!
Post a Comment