We made our little gingerbread house (it was from a kit but hey we did it! And it was still hard!)
We have the best lights on the block - well according to us- there is a guy that has it play to music and all that but we like our little house. Jarom has them perfectly straight (Houghton like for those El Pasoans).
We had a little mini dance recital in the garage- the girls all did so well! Here are Lydi and Chloe doing their thing!
A week before Christmas we had a nice mini-Christmas with our step siblings who would be in Sierra Vista for Christmas: Jade, Roshae and Logan. We also opened exchange gifts between all the little cousins. Lydi got a piggy bank from Gwen, Jack got a rifle from Kimball and Taylor got a little doggy book from Mia.
A couple of days before Christmas we got together with Nana and Grandpa. I made some "guiso" and was very nervous about it because Grandpa and Nana's mexican food trumps all mexican food. Direct quote from Grandpa Taylor's lips,"I think thats just about the best guiso I've ever had Mellie!" (it was pretty dang good but I think he was being a little nice- still not as good as his). It was really nice to be with our grandparents for the evening.
All of us minus Jenni:
Taylor with the grandparents she was named after!
Three LaSelle's:
Now we are ready for Christmas! So excited!

















No comments:
Post a Comment