Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Wow.
If I had any notion before I had Taylor that my babies were good because I was a good parent- its gone. Taylor, as precious and beloved as she is, is very very difficult. I hope she reads this when she's older and laughs and understands that pay back is a you know what... not that I wish a screamer on her. I think having your toughest baby as your third is not good! I was so used to being able to cart my babies anywhere- feel comfortable leaving them with people- be extremely productive because they not only slept wonderfully- they went to sleep completely on their own. I am TRAPPED. My choices are: a. prisoner in own home or b. go somewhere and hear hysterical fit throwing the entire time. And even if I choose option a, chances are I will still hear some hysteria. The good thing about having my sweet Taylor as my third baby is I fully understand that this is a phase and it will pass. I do love her so much! She sleeps through the night so why am I complaining, right? I know there are worse babies out there I just had two little silent angel babies as my first two and now I got the girl with the attitude (she probably gets it from me).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow - that would be hard to have a screamer for your third. You're right - it will pass, but for now, I hope you can take as many breather breaks as you need - and not feel weird or bad asking people for them. Because that sure helps the sanity sake.
You & Jarom want to go on a date one of these Saturdays in town & we'll watch the kids? Could be during the day if you wanted.
Let's chat soon!
Sorry you're going through this - you were great to listen to me about Taya's screamer days.
Hope it improves soon!
I feel for you! But like you said, better to be the third baby because you have the experience to know it will pass- and that it isn't anything you're doing wrong! It took me three babies to realize that too. Those little stinkers do things their own way, no matter how much "training" we give them!
Post a Comment