So as many who may read this know, Jarom just finished school. He hasn't found a job in ultrasound yet (he is working at a wonderful place in the meantime) but we have been sooooo long without a steady income. I am not complaining because I can't tell you how many times I didn't know what the heck we were going to do and then a random miracle comes that saves us. Every single time.
Well one of those random miracles happened last Friday. We were just hanging out, eating dinner and stuff when we heard the doorbell ring. I took my time getting there and when I opened it no one was there. There was just a box of cookies with a card taped to the top. I yelled "Thanks!" thinking it was just someone bringing us cookies. Well now my pathetic little thanks seems an inappropriate response. When I opened the card taped to the top there was a VERY generous gift. I pulled out multiple hundred dollar bills to give you an idea. I couldn't believe it. Me and Jarom kind of just stared at it bewildered for minute. I think I turned away so Jarom couldn't see me tearing up and said a little thank you prayer.
Whoever it was- thank you so much. More than just the monetary value of your gift, I've realized it has given me hope. Hope that we are really being looked out for. I had had a hard day that day and it didn't get easier. Jack woke up puking that night (poor little buddy- he is better now) and if that little miracle hadn't happened, I probably would have lost it by then. But that gesture actually gave me more patience, more love and understanding. I know whoever gave that to us was listening to the Spirit and it brought that Spirit into our home more. We are so so appreciative and promise to pay it forward ten fold someday.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. That's wonderful & amazing. You guys 100% deserve it.
Thanks for sharing.
Loves-
Bre :)
I can't think of anyone more deserving. You guys are such examples of how when you live right, you are blessed and watched over.
Merry Christmas!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment