Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanksgiving in AZ?

We actually stayed home for Thanksgiving. And we are staying home for Christmas too. Crazy! We are growing up! We stayed home because it was our turn with my fam and they all live here now (except Jenni and she came in town for it) It was so fun seeing my nephews and my little neice Gwen whom we never get to see! It was our first attempt at a holiday with our new HUGE family- the Goodman/Taylor clan... it was fun, I thought it went well for a first time... we'll miss our old house and going to El Paso etc... but as I was watching Joe Dirt the other day (never thought I'd write that on my blog) I was reminded that "home is where you make it". And we love our new family so thats lucky. Aunt Rhonda, Uncle Van, and the Booths joined us for dinner and then grandma and grandpa along with the Clark Larson clan and Uncle Don came for dessert. Oh yeah and we got a Sponge Bob jump house- big hit with the kiddos. Here are some pics of the festivities:










 Babies always taste soda on Thanksgiving:
 Cute little step-sissys:
Go COWBOYS!!!



 Good Ol' Uncle Don!
 me and my sistaz
 Lydi and Emily- so talented!
 Black Friday: An all-nighter which explains the picture in the previous post...

On our way to see Tangled- everyone loves Aunt Rach
 The 3 musketeers!! Gwen and Mia (born on the same day) and the little tag-along Taylor

No comments: