I love her slobbery, squishy, beautiful face and don't know what I'd do without her! Jack and Lyd love her so much too. Jack says, "oh no! Baby spiwwed (spilled)" when she slobbers and tries to clean it. He also gives her toys and wants to hold her for .2 seconds at a time before he practically throws her back to me. He growls at her and she doesn't cry (most of the time) so I guess she likes him too. Lydi loves to "babysit" and accidentally dropped her on the floor while I was in the shower. But she is such a good sister to Taylor and always wants to play with her in her room. Sometimes I come in Lydi's room and she has random toys propped all over her and I can tell that Taylor is a part of some random imaginative dream Lydi is concocting. Daddy loves to give Taylor rashes with his beard and he can always get her to laugh. Oh yeah and SO FUNNY- she cries when I sing to her but totally gets quiet when Jarom does it! I heard him singing the Star Spangled Banner to her! hahahaha ok I'll leave it at that so funny so so so funny. Love that Tater Tot!!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Taylor Charlotte 4 1/2 months old
My little baby is getting so big! Where to begin?? She is 15lbs 3 oz and 25 almost 26 inches long. She cut her first tooth last week and I can feel number 2 already creeping up. She doesn't roll over- nope just a little bit too chubby! hee hee- I LOVE HER CHUBS. She gets lint in her neck rolls and lint in her thigh rolls- she's just a linty rolly little thing. She loves to laugh with Lydi and has a loud funny laugh that will make anyone laugh. We started her on solids a couple of days ago after she stopped sleeping through the night for a week and a half. Guess what? That night she slept through the night. (I also gave her Tylenol and Orajel so I'm not sure what the winning item was but it was restful for me nonetheless). She has STRANGER DANGER. ALREADY. yep she just likes mom. And dad but mom is best for now. We left her with Ty and Trav to go see Harry Potter- cried for a solid hour. Left her with Andrea while I taught at the high school- solid hour. With Lisa in our ward while I taught- solid hour. With Adam and Jennesa for date night- solid hour. As soon as I got back to Jenessa's and grabbed her she was completely content. Of course I love the ego boost but I think I'll be ready for her to grow out of the "mommy is the only who can look at me" phase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Melanie.... your family is adorable!!! Such cute kids!! Tell Jarom I say hi!
I love the picture of all three of them on the bar. So cute.
What a happy little family!
Also, I have the same blanket for Hudson that Taylor has in the bottom picture. Expect with brown binding & a brown fleece back. Oh & yellow, not pink, ties.
Post a Comment