Some other things Jack does at 7 months:
He pulled up to standing on my arm (hasn't done it again yet). He grabs everything in sight with such force (I think he has quarterback hands!) He repeats dada and laughs a lot. He loves to bounce- my wonderful sister-in-law has been watching my kiddos while I go to work and she has one of those hanging bouncer toys and he bounces so high and giggles at himself. It also makes him poop everytime which is hilarious for some reason. He love Lydi- when she plays with him he just lights up! I heard in her in the other room today saying- "no Jack! No more hitting!" and then she would giggle at him. She also told me yesterday, "mama I hurt Jack" and I said "why? Lydi, what did you do?" She said, "I hit Jack" and then smiled. Poor little guy. But he doesn't care, he's pretty tough. I mean look at him in that tu-tu! Oh and yes he is asleep in that car- poor little guy! He also is getting his two beaver teeth! I had to dump him upside down to get them on camera. I love this little dude!






4 comments:
So cute.
The first Amy that posted stole my thoughts, "So Cute". It sounds like you guys are loving your new home. I can't wait to come see it!
He's so cute.
Mel I got your comment on my blog a little bit ago and kept meaning to write back. I LOVE that you loudly complain about those smokers who dare to smoke in front of pregnant people. I totally did that when we were waiting in line for a shuttle. It just makes me want to barf!! We should hang out - if you loudly complained about them I would just crack up and give you a high five!! :)
Mel, Honestly, your kids are so cute! I mean, I'm prob biased cause you're my BFF, but I don't think that's it. I think they're just beautiful kids! Love the hi-chair one and the video! Call me by thurs!
Post a Comment