Monday, February 16, 2009

Superbowl Sorrows

I never did blog about the superbowl but I decided I need to since this may be the ONLY year the Cards ever go to a superbowl. Now let it be known, I am a Cowboys fan (I know most are thinking, how is that possible after their last game this season) but I have really enjoyed watching the Cardinals lately. Living here and having Mary's cousin play really has made me catch the fever. We were ecstatic that we had a team in the superbowl this year and really praying they would win. We had Breanne, Paul and Taya and Diana, Kimball, and Gracie over to watch it. Our night had a lot of ups and downs of course ended in grave disappointment. I still don't think ol' Santonio's feet were down. That Fitzgerald touchdown is the best play I've seen in football all year. I thought Jarom was going to have a heart attack at that part. But he's alive and well and now its just a memory...



1 comment:

RonJohn said...

that was a fun superbowl!