Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lydi loves pink...

but not pink eye! Poor little girl! I've never seen her look so hammered! I didn't get a picture of the worst day (the day it took me 10 minutes just to get her eyes open cause they were filled with guck!) but you can see she's not her normal beautiful self. The great thing is it didn't seem to bother her that much. She just went on as if nothing was wrong!

3 comments:

Clayton and Niki said...

Poor Lyd! She's still beautiful. And what is that picture of you and Jarry on the sidebar? I LOVE IT! Those candid shots are ALWAYS my favorite. Love it!

Breanne said...

Poor Lydi is right!
Does she still have it? I hope it's getting better. That's amazing she was that happy despite it.

That's great about the Suns game & the studio mirror! Go you :)

Breanne said...

Poor Lydi is right!
Does she still have it? I hope it's getting better. That's amazing she was that happy despite it.

That's great about the Suns game & the studio mirror! Go you :)