Monday, February 16, 2009

Sharing the Love...


Our Valentines weekend was fantabulous. It began on Friday when Jarom came home with beautiful tulips for me and Lydi. Lydi was awestruck and I probably ended up cutting about 5 of them off for her to walk around with. (they are destined to die anyway right?) Saturday we woke up to my Uncle Keith, Aunt Joy and their kids. They arrived in the middle of the night on Friday. We spent the day playing and the kids got their little Valentines. Lydi got a Disney princess heart full of candy (actually she got two of them because I bought one and so did Jarom) and Princess underwear. Yes I said underwear. I am a potty training retard though because I thought it would be fun to put Arial panties on and I told her over and over again to tell me when she has to go pee-pee. (I guess I really thought Lydi was some kind of a genius). I put her on the potty once and nothing came out. About 5 minutes later she came in the living room all bow-legged and dripping in pee. haha... poor Arial! Needless to say, a diaper immediately replaced the panties. We'll work on that potty training thing soon enough. Jack-Jack got a little doggie and a Spiderman valentine. Then we went to the Disney store. Lydi nearly fainted. I love this pic because she can't take her eyes off the princess barbies, not even for a second. Aunt Joy is so sweet and got her some princess dishes and stuff so she was in heaven. After that we met up with everyone and went to Logans. It was a long wait so the kids entertained themselves. Jack had fun even with the major poop-out he had. He had to go shirtless for awhile...Me and Jarom's "alone" time consisted of a 5 minute meeting in the bathroom to exchange cards and a quick kiss and a hug. We wouldn't have done it any other way! We finished the weekend off yesterday with a nice dinner and dessert at our new house and I loved how all the kids fit around the island! So cool! I love cooking in that kitchen! We loved having Keith, Joy, Emma, Trey and Trent! Oh and 1 more cute story to describe how sweet Emma is. Lydi had been carrying around Emma's bunny all weekend so Emma came home from the store with a cute little pink bunny. Lydi was already in bed so Emma peeked in there and Lydi barely opened her eyes. Emma put it under Lydi's arm and gave her a kiss and Lydi hasn't let go since! We're going to miss our cousins!

1 comment:

RonJohn said...

haha that last picture of trent and jakers hahah so funny